CMS Script Features
- Managing website from FrontEnd WYSIWYG HTML Editors.
- Add / Edit / Delete Unlimited Property with Details.
- Multi-Language Support just changing Language File only.
- Publishing Customized Ads from administration area.
- Google Adsense is added by default to earn ads revenue.
- Adding Google Map under each Property.
- Add / Edit status of Property eg. New, Sold, to be seen etc.
- Turn On /Off the features you need to include.
- Short report with "Arrange view" Details links.
- Viewing a Property image from various corners.
- Example : back view Font view Dining Space Swinging etc..
- Create sub-admin with restricted privilege.
- Add /edit/ view /remove and manage register users
- Activate or De-activated a User
- Dynamic change of menu color, size, height and width etc.
- Global Administrative setting.
- Adding unlimited number of properties with vivid details
- view / Edit / Delete existing properties.
- Viewing saved property by user.
- view / send or censor user feedback before publishing site.
- Add/Edit/Delete your Area or locations.
- Active / De-active / a property after sold or rented.
- Email alert before a property is being vacant to re-published.
- Adding unlimited property type.
- For example : Flat, House,Studio,Vacation Rentals etc..
- Matching Letting or selling Property
- Viewing active / Expired / sold or rented property list listing
- View and schedule the appointment request with clients.
- Schedule Notification of GAS, Electricity, Water and other Certificates Expiry Date.
- Customize Email Templates & Newsletter
- Feedback management and Censoring bad words
- Categories / Sub-Categories based Photo Gallery of property Highlights management.
- Search by listing id, city, state, zip, property type, property style, min price, max price, beds, baths, min sq ft, min lot size, garage or keyword.
- Browse properties by interactive Google map
- Many more.....
Managing Privileges & RolesThe most secure way to manage privileges for users and roles is to confine use of privilege to commands in a rights profile. The rights profile is then included in a role. The role is assigned to a user. When the user assumes the assigned role, the privileged commands are available to be run in a profile shell. The following procedures show how to assign privileges, remove privileges, and debug privilege use.
This Application has built-in permission system which was based on ACL architecture, so you can set permission for role (group) or given user to separated modules.
In Eicra's Application, there are three privilege levels, as well as an extra 'Administrator' privilege. The three privileges take effect per user per table, i.e. a user can have certain privileges on one table and different ones on another. By default software has three rolls such as Developer, Administrator and registered members. Roll is an encapsulated mode of permissions of various modules.
- VIEW: ability to read data only
- EDIT: ability to read and edit data
- MANAGE: ability to modify the database structure, i.e. create/delete tables, fields, reports etc., basically to build up and tear down databases. MANAGE also allows a user to unlock an individual record for editing if it has been locked.
Super Admin Privileges:In our application model, Super admin retains un-restricted access to the application. Super admin act a "root" positioning itself top of privileges hierarchy. Unlike other applications, "Administrator" privilege remain just under "Super Admin" which allows admin to performs all administrative task with a bit of limited access.
The core idea is "Super Admin" is preserved for high tech technical staffs of web developer to configure the system/website accordingly to client's requirements. Site owner or head of team can perform his/her daily administrative jobs using "Administrator" access but admin can't garb the system due to limited privilege.
Assigning Privileges:As an super administrator or, to assign privileges, use the Administrator module at the bottom of pane
The administrator privilege doesn't apply to a particular table but is a global option that allows setting up of users, roles, assigning privileges and creating modules. If the number of users you manage starts to become large, you may want to assign them roles, which allows privileges to be managed on a mass basis. If a user has a certain role, he/she has all the privileges assigned to that role. Users can have more than one role.
To assign privileges, click on the 'Administration' module then 'users' or 'roles'. This will allow you to select a user/role and assign table privileges. When setting user privileges, Eicra's Application will show any privileges that the user already has due to being a member of a role. In this example, the user has been given MANAGE privileges specifically on timesheets and performance criteria and is a member of a role that has MANAGE privileges on price list and roles.
After having groups, you can create new user for each group. In order to create new user, you go to manage users (User/User in back-end), here you can create, edit, delete or active for any user. User will have default permission according the group that it belong to (thus one user can't belong to many groups). However you can still set special permission for individual user in a group from our User Management Modules.
(could be created via acl_users)Member
has his/her own space under Members/membername where he/she can create/modify/submit his/her own documents. Members can't create new keywords - they are forced to use existing ones. In addition manager could promote Member to Owner or Reviewer for specified folders (or the whole site).
Mr "Manager"; can do anything: add/modify users, add keywords, publish/revoke/modify content. Assigns local roles for users (promotes them to specific levels). Also manager is the one responsible and able to change page templates. Nobody else has this ability.
(never try to create them in acl_users)
MANAGER'S NOTE: don't create users with local roles in acl_users--things can go crazy. Assign roles for folders using local_role mechanism:Owner
This role is defined on a per-folder basis (acquisition works here just fine - make somebody the owner of a page , image or modules and he'll automatically own /a/b/c unless you specify manually /a/b/c to be owned by somebody else). An owner can also create a co-owner via local_roles and remove a reviewer (but can't assign one). This means: one folder can have more than one owner and they all will have the same rights in that folder. Owners can't assign roles beyond "Authenticated" and "Owner"
This role is defined on a per-folder basis (acquisition works here just fine - make somebody reviewer of a page , image or modules and he automatically becomes a reviewer for plone/a/b unless you specify manually plone/a/b to be reviewed by somebody else). A reviewer can edit/publish content/metadata but cannot _create_ new content and play with local roles.
Admin -» Member (Owner) -» (submit) -» Reviewer --(approve / publish) -» everybody view access
Other options like retract, reject, visible and private are still available.
Rich WYSIWYG Editing
Within this application everything is about WYSIWYG. Not just in the preview mode, but also in the concrete edit mode. This makes editing content really fun and easy and it hides the actual complexity of the powerful enterprise framework we are based on.
In terms of WYSIWYG, our application reaches far beyond editing texts in an editor. It also supports editing images, previewing documents and videos and working simultaneously on different documents and objects by utilizing the multi-tab interface.
- Based on the renown TinyMCE editor
- Rich editing functionalities (Text formatting, Lists, Image, Links, ect...)
- Editing functionalities can be limited per content object and per editor
- Tightly integrated within application's drag-and-drop features
- Online image cropping, resizing, rotation and flipping
- Image adjustments like red eye removal, teeth whitening, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation
- Photo effects like vignette, heat map, water mark , pixelate, noise, poster, pastel
- Additional advanced online image editor with similar interface and functionality to Adobe® Photoshop® including layers, typographic settings and much more
- Editors based services
Unlimited Custom Web Form Generator
One of the most important parts of a website is a properly created and configured web forms. If you are using the Eicra's application then the creation process of such forms has been quite simplified. You can connect with your visitors by creating forms that they will complete with an ease. Acquiring and aggregating data via custom fields has also been made easy and using our web Forms can helps you create secured forms in your website and capture valuable information from your clients or visitors.
Data StorageOne of the best functions of our Integrated Web forms lets you store and aggregate the data from your web forms in your existing database as well as to send email. It also lets you create an unlimited amount of forms for any page of your website. This is a perfect choice for Registration, Contact, Survey, or any other custom field created web forms.
Create Custom FieldsThe possibilities of creating a form page for your website are unlimited. The Eicra's Integrated Web forms module offers just about every field option that you can imagine and you would need to include on your contact page. Some of these are:
- Radio Buttons
- Text Area
- Text Fields
- File Uploading
- Drop-Down List / Combo box
- Check boxes
- CAPTCHA Security
Features Integrated Web formThe possibilities of creating a form page for your website are unlimited. The Eicra's Integrated Web forms module offers just about every field option that you can imagine and you would need to include on your contact page. Some of these are:
- Create unlimited number of web forms for different purpose.
- Create unlimited forms to capture your client's message and attachments.
- Different both standard and custom field type to choose.
- Single click to enable or disable your web forms.
- Complete control over all your form elements and it is 100% configurable.
- Multiple form actions to apply to submitted data.
- Specify a default value for each field - or allow it to be overridden by a string in the URL.
- You can allow uploaded files to be attached to the form submission.
- All form submissions can be saved to a built in database.
- Specify who can receive email notification for form submissions.
Permissions and Security
- You can force forms to only show SSL secure pages.
- Set a maximum number of submissions allowed on a per form or per user basis.
- Ability to specify which user or user-group can able to view , edit and administer the forms.
Layout and Preferences
- All forms codes are valid XHTML and CSS2 / CSS3.
- Form Preview mode, before submitting the form.
- Set your own page title for the forms.
- Customized the look with XHTML, CSS and Smarty.
- You have complete control over the class and style of each individual form element.
- Speedy configuration of forms using 100% Ajax admin interface.
- Quick Start Guide to creating forms included.
- 7 Different filters can be applied to change the submitted value.
- Set your own page title for the forms.
- All submissions can be emailed to unlimited people, including the submitter.
- Configure unlimited types of emails, each having their own content.
Published News & Events
- Adding categories based news related to your properties.
- Dynamic News and Events information.
- Short news in homepage and link to News page.
Dynamic Menu Manager
- Create Unlimited Menu and Sub-Menus to write site contents.
- Edit / Delete menus to manage site contents.
- Change of menu style and size using CSS
- This feature allows you to create and edit web-pages on-the-fly, manage search engine important elements of your web-pages, such as Title Element and HTML Meta Tags (Keywords, Description, Title, Abstract and Subject).
- There is a WYSIWYG Editor with an MS Word-like interface that enables you to format text and manage tables, forms, images, files and links.
Files & Folder Management
- Create a new Folder
- Assign an Read / Write privilege on a Folder
- Create new task under an Folder
- Upload file eg. docx, pdf, jpg related to tasks
User Login Privileges
- Allowing user to send their comments on specific article/ products/ pictures.
- Manage users review from admin panel dynamically.
- Creation of unlimited Categories and Sub-categories of Property
- Create / Edit / Delete Categories
- Adding Unlimited number of photos related to a property
- Edit / Delete and managing properties images
- Change of image quality, height Width and layout
Unlimited Merchant Accounts
- Ability to create unlimited merchant account
- Add to cart option with distributed payment model.
- Easy and fast checkout for better shopping experiences
Power of e-Commerce
- Ability to support all local currency with maximum freedom of choice.
- Embedded auto currency converter engines.
The software has in built paid memberships, trial periods and paid services settings are all adjustable to your requirements.
There are different ways of setting up and running paid services:
Paid membership. You can charge your site members for membership in a paid group to be able to access certain site sections such as listings management section, Messages section etc. It is possible to create different membership plans with certain permissions assigned to each group, period of membership and cost. Administrator can enable/disable a free trial period of membership in a paid group.
Administrator can create different packages with a number of listings to post and cost for the package, set a number of free trial listings (once free trial listings expire, site members will need to pay for adding listings), enter listing activity period (once it expires, site member will need to pay for listing reactivation).
- Slide-show is a paid option that allows your site visitors to make listing more attractive with a series of photos displayed one-after-another.
- With the help of Lifting up a listing service site members can make their listing(s) higher in search results.
- Leader of the region service makes a listing featured in the region. It means a listing photo and greeting text may appear on the main pages of the website. The higher the listing bid is, the more chances to become a new "Leader of the region" a member has.
- Listing Highlight service helps to drive other members' attention to a listing thanks to a colored table.
Our CMS script includes a wide list of preinstalled payment systems and allows accepting payments via Paypal and 2checkout.
Offline Payments option is available for such transactions as Cheque, Money Order, Wire Transfer, Instant Money Transfers like Western Union, etc.
- IPv4 and IPv6 based Blocking control.
- According to the setting, all file uploading process are centrally controlled that ensures proper security checking before loading to your server.
- Pending Approval. You can choose that some listings, accounts or other actions on your site to wait for administrator approval.
- On top of role based ACL setting, there is an extra layer of access level policy setting that ensures better control of application privilege system.
- Email / Account Blocking.
- Captcha Image Verification for forms.
- Built in send mail system to prevent email stealing.
- The application has various image setting, file extensions and watermarking features to play with.
- Regular security audits.
- Failed login notification alerts send to admin with IP and other headers for better tracking.