PHPPHP 5.6.x or later
MySQL serverMySQL version 5.0 or later
(we recommend the very latest stable release)
PHP DecodersPortions of the Eicra Script code are encoded and require a PHP decoder in order to run. There are two available, both free.
Zend Optimizer version 3.3.3 or later
ionCube Loader version 4.4.1 (Higher)
MySQL serverAny web server daemon - such as Apache, nginx, IIS which is fully compatible with the required PHP configuration.
- Operating System - Solaris, Linux, BSD, Windows or Mac
- GD complied with your PHP Build - Yes
- SendMail - Yes
- PHP safe mode - OFF
- The PHP function file_get_content() to be enabled
- PHP memory_limit - 32M
- PHP CURL - Yes
- Minimum Web Space - 350 mb
Optional Server RequirementsThe requirements listed below are only required if you decide to use one of the following optional modules.
- Video Module
- Music Module
- PHP file_uploads - 1
- PHP post_max_size - 10M
- PHP max_input_time - -1
- PHP upload_max_filesize - 20M
- Short URL
- mod_rewrite (Apache)
- Facebook Connect
Apache server settingsIf you have mod_security installed on your apache web server, mod_security must be disabled or your Eicra Script files whitelisted (exempt from all mod_security rules).
Apache server settings
- sql_mode : not strict
PHP cache and acceleratorsSWIFT4 accesses many scripts spread across many files for each connection. We recommend that your web server has a PHP opcode cache, like xcache, apc or eaccelerator. We find that xcache is the easiest to install and most readily available.
Web Browser RequirementsThe requirements for a web browser depends on what theme you are using for your site. The default theme we release has been tested to work on the latest versions of all the most common web browsers (eg. Firefox, IE8, Opera, Chrome etc...). For those that use Internet Explorer must have version 7 or higher installed in order to properly use all the features provided with v2.
How to check your hosting provider meets these requirements
- Ask your host. The best way to check your requirements is to simply contact your host and ask them. Simply link them back to this page so they can look over the list.
- You can also download our test script here. The zip package will need to upload that PHP file to your server and run it like: http://www.example.com
Need a host?
If you are having a hard time finding a host that meets the requirements give our recommended Hosting Service a try.